To book one of the Hipsley Farm Cottages either:
• Fill out the booking form and we will contact you to confirm the booking.
• Telephone: +00 44 1827 872437
• Email: email@example.com
• Write to us at: Ann Prosser, Waste Farm, Hurley, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2LR
Please be ready to let me know how many of you there will be, which cottage you like the look of, will you be bringing a dog (or chinchilla) and - most importantly - your date of arrival and date of departure.
Terms & Conditions
• A deposit of £50 is required to confirm the booking. On receipt of the deposit we will confirm the booking. The balance is due four weeks prior to arrival.
• For bookings made less than four weeks before arrival, the total amount is payable on booking.
• Short breaks (less than one week) may be booked no more than three weeks prior to arrival.
• All heating, electricity and use of laundry facilities are included in the price.
• Bed linen, bath, hand and face towels and tea towels are provided free of charge.
• Well behaved pets are welcome at a cost of £15 each per week. Please do not leave pets unattended in or around the property.
• Please leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning caused by any member of the group.
• The proprietor is not responsible, and cannot accept liability, for any injury to, or loss of property from, any guest while staying at Hipsley Farm Cottages.
• If the booking is cancelled the deposit is forfeited. If the cancellation is less than four weeks prior to the booking, the hirer is liable for the balance owing unless the cottage is re-let.
All prices include V.A.T. @ 20%
Proprietor: Mrs. Ann Prosser
Waste Farm, Hurley, Atherstone, CV9 2LR
01827 872437 firstname.lastname@example.org